If you would like to know how to clear browser cache and data, please see the steps below.
When you use your browser to surf through the internet and visit websites, your browser saves several contents and data in temporary storage called “cache”. That way, when you revisit the website, it will load faster.
However, that cache could get confused and you would encounter issues when the websites you revisit updates its contents.
Therefore, clearing your cache and browser data fixes problems such as streaming video on the websites you visit.
Today, I will be going to provide you with steps to clear your browser’s cache.
- Please open your Google Chrome
- On the top right of your Chrome, please click More(Control)…
- Select More tools, you see new options
- Then Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose the time. (To delete everything, select All time)
- Check the boxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files
- Now, click Clear data
- Please open your Firefox browser
- Select the Menu button and click Options
- Click Privacy and Security tab
- Checked Cookies and Site Data & cached Web Content
- Then, select Clear button
- Please open your Edge
- Select Settings and more button at the top right
- Then, select Settings
- Click Privacy & security tab
- Select Choose what to clear button
- Checked Cookies and saved data, Cache data and files
- Select the Clear button
- Please open your Opera browser
- Click the Menu button on the top-left part of your browser
- Click on Settings
- Click on Privacy & security
- Under “Privacy”, click the Clear browsing data button
- On “Clear browsing data”, select from the drop-down from when you want to clear the browsing data. (I’d recommend to select the “the beginning of time” option)
- Select Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files options
- Click the Clear browsing data button
- Please open your Internet Explorer browser
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Del to open the Delete Browsing History window
- Checked Cookies and website data & Temporary Internet files and website files
- Click Delete
Thank you for browsing WinZip Blog. Have a good one!