Fix MSVCR100.dll Issue:
You are here because you have encountered the MSVCR100.dll, there are couple of reasons why this issue occurred, you might have accidentally deleted this specific DLL file or your registry has been corrupted by a virus.
Please see the following fixes shown below.
Step 1: Reinstall the program
The easiest and basic fix for this issue is to reinstall the program that is showing this error.
1. Please open go to your start and type Run
2. On run, type the following command shown below:
4. You will be able to see a new interface which is the Programs and Features
5. Under Programs and Features, please select the program you’d like to remove
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
7. You might be asked to restart your computer, please do so
8. Reinstall the program
Step 2: Restore MSVCR100.dll file
You might have accidentally deleted this specific DLL file and you need to restore it to be able to fix the issue.
1. Please go to your Recycle Bin
2. Find MSVCR100.dll file
3. Right-click the file and select Restore
Step 3: Install latest Windows update
Microsoft always release new updates for Windows and they might have an updated version of this file that you need to install.
1. Please click your Start button
2. Type Windows Update into the search box and hit ENTER
3. The Windows Update dialog box will appear
4. If updates are available, click the Install Updates button
5. Check if the issue is fixed
Step 4: Copy msvcr100.dll file from System32 folder
Note: This only will work if you have the DLL file in the 32-bit folder
1. Please select File Explorer, enter the following path shown below.
2. You will see bunch of files, to get the specific DLL file, use search box and type msvcr100.dll
3. Once found, please copy the file and paste to the following path shown below.
Step 5: Scan your computer with a free registry cleaner program
WinZip Registry Optimizer might be able to help replacing the invalid registry msvcr100.dll entries, not only that, the program will reduce PC problems by fixing registry issues.
To know more about WinZip Registry Optimizer, please visit the link below.
I hope this helps!