You keep hearing the word PDF, but not sure what it means?
We’ve got you covered.
PDF standard for Portable Document Format. It is a file format created by Adobe in 1993 that allows users to easily present and exchange personal and professional documents. It uses a .pdf file extension.
What is unique about developing content as PDF files is that it can be shared and printed easily, but cannot be edited or modified as easily.
Most popular office programs and document processing software support exporting their content as PDF files. PDF files can also be accessed on most mobile devices.
How to View PDF files
- Download and install a FREE PDF Reader like WinZip PDF Pro or Adobe Reader.
- Open your .PDF file using this free PDF reader
How to Edit or Convert PDF files
- Download and install a FREE PDF editor like WinZip PDF Pro or Adobe Reader.
- Open your PDF document using this editor
- Edit, annotate or convert your PDF as needed
- Save your PDF file
We hope you found this quick guide on PDF files helpful.